I am 22 weeks along, and I'm feeling really good! I'm getting plenty of sleep at night (I know that will change), and I haven't been sick in weeks! In light of "feeling good" we thought it was time to start on the nursery. Before we found out Jelly Bean was a boy, we had decided to do a sports theme nursery. Well, actually, Jeff decided we would do a sports theme nursery since he LOVES sports. So, after countless searches for bedding we liked, we finally decided on a blue, green, and tan sports set. We were fortunate to get a beautiful white crib through my co-worker's friend, and it will match the other white furniture we ordered. Here is a pic of the crib and bedding. We've also been trying to pick out paint colors, hence the patches of blue all over the walls. Picking paint is so hard, especially for me. I guess that's why we haven't painted a single room in our house. We even have Jelly Bean's first teddy bear to hold Jelly Bean's place in the crib until his arrival. It was a gift from my mom's co-worker. She is very talented at sewing, and the bear is even more adorable in person. Here is the crib, bedding, and bear:

Not only is the nursery changing, but of course I am changing as well. I am up 3 pounds total from my pre-pregnancy weight which I feel is pretty good. I have a growing bump, although I can't decide if I look pregnant or look like I ate too much for lunch. The maternity pants are a little big and my pants are a little small, so picking out clothes is a pain. It will be nice when the bump is a little bigger, and clothes fit better. I'm also still waiting for my first "stranger" comment, but I'm sure that will come soon. Jelly Bean is growing daily, and I feel him regularly throughout the day. If he is this active once he comes, I'm sure we will have our hands full! I'm also pretty sure he had the hiccups this morning. That was a really weird feeling, but exciting just the same. He still has no name (we're taking suggestions), but we love him so much already! Here is the 22 week belly pics for all you avid readers ;). Can I also point out that apparently Cassie wanted to get in on the picture with her "brother."


No comments:
Post a Comment