Friday I hit the 18 week mark, and boy has the hunger started to kick in! I am hungry ALL the time which is a good thing because that means Jelly Bean is growing. In addition to the added hunger, the morning sickness has finally subsided ::knocks on wood::. I haven't had to take my medicine for a few days, and I've been able to keep everything down. In fact, according to our home scale, I am now only down one pound from when we began this pregnancy journey. The clothes are feeling tighter too! About a week and a half ago I went through my clothes to see which pants I could still where to work, and most of my pants fit. Two days ago I put on one of the said pairs of pants with the intention of wearing them to work, and had to change 5 minutes later. They were too tight! So today the plan is to go buy my first pair of maternity pants...EKK!
One of my classroom parents actually noticed the "bump" last week, which I was shocked at because I've been wearing looser fitting tops, and haven't told my class that I am expecting. This week I'm telling my class/classroom parents, and then I won't have to hide the growing belly :)! So, here it is, the 18 week bump!
No comments:
Post a Comment