How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? According to the home scale I'm up 5lbs. maybe 6, it just depends on the time of day I weigh myself
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I'm still wearing some of my pre pregnancy tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not so much, I wake up two to three times a night to go to the bathroom
Best moment last week? Finishing conferences and being on Thanksgiving break
Movement? I feel Baby Girl mostly at night. Her kicks are getting stronger, but she isn't nearly as active as Mason was in my tummy. I'm hoping this is a good sign, and that she is a little calmer.
Food cravings? Mexican food and sweets! I want sugar in a bad way!
Food aversions? None really, although too much grease makes me sick still
Gender? Team Pink
Labor signs? No
Belly button in/out? In, but it's getting flater
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving, and Mason staying at my mom's Thursday night so I can sleep in!!!!
Milestones: Not one I'm looking forward to, but I'm taking the one hour glucose test this week. I failed the one hour with Mason and had to take the three hour which was awful! Fingers crossed that I pass the one hour this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment