Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 Weeks- Half baked!!!

I'm officially half-way through this pregnancy! Most people say that with the second child it goes by much faster than with the first. For me, this couldn't be farther from the truth. Maybe time has dragged by because I have been so sick, or maybe it's our living situation, but for me, I never thought the half way point would get here. I'm trying to take it all in and enjoy every flutter, comment, and thought about our baby girl since this will be my last pregnancy (I just can't go through the morning...all day...sickness again). But it's hard because I really want February to get here for a multitude of reasons (i.e. baby, house, time with my kiddos).

Things in pregnancy land seem to be getting better though. Now, instead of all day sickness I actually have good days when I don't have to take my medicine. I've also gained back the 7lbs. I've lost, so I'm now at my prepregnancy weight! I feel baby girl move pretty regularly, and Jeff has even gotten to feel her moving. And, on Friday we get to have our anatonmy scan to confirm this baby is healthy, and still a girl! I can't wait! It's crazy to think that if we hadn't paid for an early ultrasound we still wouldn't know what we are having! So, Friday can't come fast enough! We still don't have a name, but I think I've finally decided on baby bedding! I'll wait until after Friday to order it though, just to be sure we are ordering for the correct gender!

That's the update from here! Here is the 20 week belly pictures! The pictures were taken in the morning, so the bump looks a lot smaller than it actually is. It gets bigger as the day goes on!



No comments:

Post a Comment